We are able to look at servicing or repairing most items of jewellery from rings, earrings, bracelets, brooches and necklaces.
If you would like your jewellery repaired please call us on 01392 279994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss or bring the piece(s) into the shop where we will be able to discuss your repair further. If we think we are able to repair the piece of jewellery it will be sent off to our workshop with your permission. It takes approximately 7-10 working days to receive the estimate. Once the estimate has been agreed the repair will take approximately 10 working days.
The workshop are able to do the following:
- Re-tip claws
- Stone resetting
- Resize Rings (up and down)
- Add Stabilisers
- To source and supply old cut and modern stones
- Setting stones into jewellery
- Rhodium plate white gold jewellery
- Convert items (e.g. Earring into a necklace - see our bespoke design service for more details)
- Replace ring shanks
- Adding safety chains to Necklaces, Bracelets and Brooches
- Chain repairs
- Supply and attach screw post and butterfly fittings onto earrings
- Shorten the length of chains and bracelets
- Supply and attach new clasps
- Re-stringing of pearls
Unfortunately we are not able to undertake repairs on the following:
- Engraving or seal engraving on any type of stone
- Silverware repairs
- Silver jewellery repairs
- Costume jewellery repairs
Please contact us on 01392 279994 or email email@example.com for more information.