Mortimers Jewellers is pleased to announce that we will be re-opening the shop in Queen St, Exeter from Monday 15th June 2020.
Mortimers are celebrating their 50th year this year and we are looking forward to welcoming our customers again. We will be back open to buy and sell jewellery and are as keen as ever to welcome customers for walk in viewings but we also have available private offices for those who wish to make an appointment.
The safety and wellbeing of our staff and valued customers is our main priority and we have made every effort to ensure we can open safely. In accordance with government guidelines and to reassure customers we have implemented the following:
- All surfaces and stock has been thoroughly cleaned and will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Two free standing automatic hand sanitisers have been installed. One will be on offer on entry and another to a private viewing room.
- We will be limiting entry, when necessary, to effectively social distance.
- We have created a larger space to enable social distancing within the shop with pocket areas for customers to view jewellery at ease whilst not being in close proximity to one another.
- Private viewing rooms available, by appointment, for exclusive viewings.
- All team members have face masks and will be worn if requested.
- New opening hours to allow more flexibility. We will now be open 7 days a week, including Sundays.
We are looking forward to welcoming old and new faces in the weeks and months ahead and are excited to be getting back to what we are best known for, namely being one of the finest antique and modern jewellers in the country.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their continued support during this challenging time. We hope you all remain safe and well.
Shop opening hours from Monday 15th June
Monday to Saturday 10:00 – 16:00
Sunday 10:30 – 16:00